Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The part that makes me depressed.

"I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed."---Edward Cullen, New Moon.



Ok so my post today is about when Edward leaves Bella in New Moon for her own good. Everytime I read this part of the book I get depressed. I just got done reading this book a few weeks ago and when I got to this point Chelton asked me what's wrong and I just sighed and said "Edward just left Bella." So of course I got teased a little bit but I hate the part when he leaves. The first time I read New Moon I searched to the end of the book just hoping I would find Edward's name and some indication that he comes back. Maybe I would've stopped reading the books if he hadn't come back...who knows.

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

I think your obsessed and I LOVE it!!! I hated that part too (so on your poll I just couldn't vote for edward). I need to read the books again and freshen up before the movie comes out!!