Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I guess I'm lucky after all

Well we went to the Lexicon Movie Event and saw New Moon (for the second time) and walked away with some pretty cool stuff so I thought I would share what I got. Everyone that went got a Forks tote bag filled with a few things and then they had a drawing and out of like 500 people and only 50 prizes I actually won something...yeah for me...it kind of made it worth it. I took some pics of the stuff I won...


This is the tote bag everybody got filled with new moon stuff.

This is a bookmark and pencil that was in the goody bag tote.

This is a Volturi 2010 calendar to hang on the fridge we got in the goody bag.

Here is a wolf pack key chain that came in the goody back.

And finally we got this necklace in the shape of a moon in the goody bag.

And finally here is the wolfpack tote bag that I won. It is signed by:
Alex Meraz: Paul
Chaske Spencer: Sam Uley
Kiowa Gordon: Embry Call
Bronson Pelletier: Jared
Tyson Houseman: Quil Ateara

Sure wish it had Jacob's signature to finish it off.

All in all it was a fun day and I loved the movie.

1 comment:

Erin M said...

Wow- lucky. Don't you love winning stuff. I still haven't seen it, I'm working on getting Bryce to take me. It might take a lot of convincing.