Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Monday, November 2, 2009

Countdown to New Moon

I decided to theme my blogs based on holidays and such. In honor of New Moon coming out this month I decided to theme my blog twilight style. I've even put my favorite songs from the New Moon soundtrack and the Twilight soundtrack on my playlist. I'm really excited for the movie to come out. I am going with my husband on Friday the 20th to see the movie and then going with my mom and sister to the Lexicon movie event in South Jordan on Saturday the 21st. They are having a drawing for 50 autographed merchandise and you get a goodie bag filled with twilight stuff. I've posted a movie above of the event if you are interested in getting your tickets. I just got done rereading the books again. I am going to post something about the movie or books that I like every day...up until the release of the movie. (I know I'm a little obsessed but it is fun to get into to something).

On another note, we had a great Halloween. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them loaded on my computer. My laptop died on me and that is how I used to get them on so now I have to figure out how to get them on to my computer. We are excited for Thanksgiving and the kids are already talking about Christmas. I swear it comes earlier and earlier every year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you just made my day! I love it! And I love that your sooo into it, Brad bought me the people mag dedicated to New Moon and like a school girl I wanted to rip out the pages and put them on my wall :) (won't do that though) Are you going to the movie the night it opens?

The Girardo Family said...

I like the theme! The music is good too! Way to nerd out! David won't let me change our theme (more he thinks I am nerd enough), plus I don't know how. David is the aesthetics of the blog. Can't wait to see the movie, I am going crazy!!!!!