Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A princess in training

KYLIE

Photobucket

So the next spotlight in our family is Kylie who is 3 years old. When you think of Kylie you have to think that she is 100% all girl. She would wear a dress or a skirt every single day if I let her. She wants to wear a dress so it will twirl when she dances. She is very proper and always holds her manuerisms so prim and proper if you watch her when she doesn't know you are wathching. She is into everything girlie...teacups, barbie, princesses, everything pink, dressup, babydolls...but at the same time can hold her own with the boys...she knows the Pokemon song and can name everything Spongebob and Avatar. I guess that's what having two older brothers are for. She knows how to get her way too. She hates going outside because she is scared of bugs. She loves to read books and loves to watch Barbie movies. She refers to her brothers as "my boys." I am glad to have my girl in my life and don't know what I would do with my little bundle of pink who is definitely the little spitfire in our family.

Here are the answers to the questions Kylie gave when I asked her (which I'm sure some of them would be different answers if I asked them to her today but a lot of them would not).

Favorite food: Hot dog, sandwich, cereal
Favorite dessert: Ice cream
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite TV shows: Dora, Diego, Bubble Guppies, Oomie Zoomie
Favorite movies: Harry Potter, Barbie Rapunzel, Barbie Diamond Castle, Barbie Fairytopia, Barbie Fashion Fairytale
Favorite music: Kris Allen, Keep Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis), the Barbie Diamond Castle song
Favorite Books: Dora books, Chica Chica Boom Boom, Backyardigans
Favorite vacation: Fishing
Vacation you want to go on: Disneyland
Favorite thing to do: Playing, dancing, play with barbies, play hide and seek with my boys
Favorite sports: Basketball, football
Things I don't like: Bugs or bees (just like butterflies), getting hurt, kicking stuff (just like kicking balls)
Things I love: Go outside and play (whatever we have to drag her), watching TV, flapping like a bird and a butterfly (what kind of answer is that?)
Favorite animal: Kitty cat, birds and butterfly (she is obsessed with butterflies lately)
Friends: Grandma, grandpa, Keatyn, Brenna, Abby, Maddie, Olivia, Logan, Addy, Jackson, Ian, Miranda, Shaylee

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh she surely is a princess!! I love that she is super girly, but tough at the same time! What a fun relationship you have/will have with her as you two are outnumbered by the boys! I love the questions you asked the kids... so fun to remember those things about them at this age!