Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Everybody needs a Connor

Photobucket

CONNOR

The second spotlight in our family is my middle child Connor who is 6 years old. This first picture of Connor sums up his personality to a tee. I have very few pictures of Connor where he is not pulling some sort of face like this. In fact yesterday we went to a street carnival at the library here in Fillmore and a guy was drawing faces of the kids for free. He was doing this straight for 4+ hours, doing hundreds of kids. We went over and he did Kylie and Garrett and then did Connor and Connor stuck out his tongue for his picture and the guy laughed and drew his picture that way and said that was the first time a kid had ever done that for him. Of course Connor would be the first kid to not sit and smile for his picture but stick out his tongue. Connor is a very unique kid. One minute you want to strangle him because he will reason you to death and one minute he is the most loving enjoyable cooky kid you have ever met. My mother in law once told me that everybody needs a Connor and I totally believe that. How would we get by in life without him and his way of life. He has the best memory of anybody I have ever met. He is also a math genius for his age (which is something he definitely did not get from me). Well here are the answers he gave me when I asked him for his favorite things:

Favorite foods: Taco soup, pizza, tortillas, chicken enchiladas, tomato soup, hamburgers
Favorite desserts: Cookies, cake.
Favorite color: Red, blue.
Favorite TV shows: Spongebob, pokemon, Icarly, Sonic X, Tuff puppy.
Favorite movies: Winnie the Pooh, Harry Potter, Spongebob Squarepants movie.
Favorite music: Dynomite.
Favorite books: All of them.
Favorite vacations: Yellowstone, disneyland.
Vacation you want to go on: Nikelodean cruise.
Favorite thing to do: Play with my family, play Wizards 101 on the computer.
Favorite sports: Karate, soccer.
Things I don't like: Spiders and getting hurt.
Things I love: My family.
Favorite animals: Shark, blue wale, lion, tiger, cheetah.
Friends: Will, Danny, Cooper, Spencer, Ty, Forrest, Cody, Jesse and Brandt.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh he is such a handsome guy! I love his craziness... he just makes me laugh! His favorite foods are so different from the other kids... love it! I just remember him saying... Grandpas food looks so gross but tastes so good! =) Funny kid!