Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Chelton

So I just wanted to make a quick shout out to my husband as today is his 31st birthday. As we didn't have a lot of money this year for birthday gifts I had the kids make dad coupon vouchers. I let them come up with their coupons all on their own (even Kylie). Their coupons were so cute I thought I would share what they came up with as a present to give their Dad. I think it will mean more to him than any present they could have bought. I also had to think of something I could give Chelton that didn't mean spending any money. Well I have never mowed the lawn since we have been married so yesterday I thought I would give it a try since he is so busy working two jobs right now. So I tried to do it as a surprise but he came home when I was only like a quarter of the way through but I was adament that I would get the whole thing done for him and he was patient enough to let me finish. It was hard work too. My hands killed by the time I was done. I have the wimpiest hands in the world but I think it meant a lot to him. He did the weedwhacking while I mowed. I'm not ready to do it again for a long time but I think it was the thought that counts. I also made him some homemade coupons but I won't list mine on here because I don't think anyone will want to read those :)

But here are the cute ones the kids came up with all on their own:

Garrett:
*Good for doing what you say
*Good for cleaning my room
*Good for watching a movie with me
*Good for pulling weeds
*Good for playing catch with me

Connor:
*Good for getting you a drink of water
*Good for playing catch with me
*Good for cleaning the family room
*Good for watching a disney movie on Sunday
*Good for staying in my bed

Kylie:
*Good for going in the froggy potty
*Good for one Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song
*Good for watching one disney movie with me
*Good for give one daddy a dance.
*Good for one big kiss and a hug.
*Good for give daddy lotion on his feet.

Well tonight we are making Chelton his favorite meal Gyoza and strawberry pie for dessert after Garrett's baseball game so hopefully he has an okay birthday. We love you daddy!!!!

No comments: