Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Hunger Games (finished)

Photobucket

Well it didn't take me long to finish this book. After reading the first five chapters the first night I knew I would finish this book in a matter of days (which is fast for me as I don't get very much time to read). I absolutely loved this book. It was definitely a page turner and so intense to read. I had a lot of people tell me that they loved it but after having them explain a little about it to me it didn't sound like the type of book I usually like. People trying to kill each other, slaved and oppressed? I'm more of a lovey-dovey type but when even Erin said she loved it (who doesn't read anything)---I had to give it a try and had to get my hands on it fast. The whole time I read the book I kept thinking of what a great movie this would be. I could just picture the movie in my mind. I can't wait to see this on the big screen (and hopefully they keep it rated PG-13 so I can). I would recommend this one to all and I can't wait to see what the next one brings as the Games are over so what could the next one have in store????

1 comment:

The Girardo Family said...

The next one is the best one! I loved it! The first one just stops abruptly doesn't it! I couldn't wait to get the second one. But I love this one! I am glad you like it!