Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Monday, May 10, 2010

Shout out to my mom

Well I am a day late (as I didn't want to get near my computer on the weekend). If you know me I am a medical transcriptionist so I make my living on my computer so my mother's day present to myself was not working on my computer. So I wanted to shout out to my mom a day late!!! If you know my mom a present to her is not putting a picture of her on here because she would not appreciate that...she hates seeing pictures of herself. I absolutely positively love my mom in every way possible. She is my best friend and has always been so. I can remember from the earliest memory I have telling my mom every detail of my life I have. If something happens in my life after telling my husband, of course, my mom if the first person I go to. It's almost like it doesn't happen if I don't tell her. I'm very blessed to be able to spend so much time with my mom and dad. They definitely are my "friends." On a Friday or Saturday night when we have nothing to do we always go hang out with them and they never get sick of us. It is not unusual to call my mom 5 times a day. She is such a good grandma too. My kids adore her. Thanks for being such a wonderful mom.

I also want to tell my mother-in-law that she a great mother and grandma as well. We appreciate all she does for us.

And to my wonderful children....thanks for letting me be the kind of mom I always wanted to be. I have such sweet children who are definitely my sweethearts. Garrett is so strong and independent and kind spirited. Connor is my sweetheart who has such a soft spot in my heart. He definitely marches to the beat of his own drum. Kylie is definitely my princess who is silly and playful. I hope I can be the kind of mother that my mom was.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh I just love that picture!! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!!

Baker Family said...

That is the sweetest picture of you and Kylie. I feel the exact same way about my mom. You guys better not move away because she would miss you guys like crazy like mine does. I FINALLY emailed you back. Sorry I'm a slacker! Hope you had a great mom's day and got spoiled!