Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the second day of Christmas our elves brought...


Well the elves brought some push-pops. Funny story because when Connor woke up (uncharacteristically early) there was nothing in his shoe. I told Chelton (I mean the elf) to make sure he put them in their shoe before he came to bed but he fell asleep on the couch. I told Connor that dad had shown me what was in their shoe and forgot to put them back in. I went in the drawer and put them all in their shoe and then after they got their push pops they told me Kylie got glue. I guess I had grabbed a glue stick instead of the push pop and put it in her shoe. I told them that I had done that because again dad took them out to show me what they got and when I went to put them back I grabbed the glue instead. Well they are happy with their push pops and can't wait to see what's in their tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Girardo Family said...

What a fun idea! Like you said, the best part is to hang it over there heads to be good. I do that with Santa but maddie just tells me that santa forgives everybody. So maybe next year we can steal your idea. I love it!!