Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My free Old Navy dress experience

As some of you might know I am a part of the site Crowdtap.  It is an awesome site where you can earn points by answering questions from their sponsors such as AT&T, Verizon, Healthy Choice and Old Navy.  You also can earn points by completing certain tasks such as taking a picture of your favorite holiday moment.  These points can be reedemed for gift cards.  Last month alone I earned $35 in gift cards from them.  I have earned $85 since being on Crowdtap and I have only been on the site less than four or five months.  It has helped a lot with Christmas. 


Another part of Crowdtap is sometimes you get to be a part of share samples.  I was lucky enough to be picked for an Old Navy dress share sample.  I got to go to Old Navy and pick out any dress I wanted and get it for free.  How cool is that?  I also got a coupon for a free dress to give away to a friend.  I gave the coupon to my friend Brittany.  She is also a member of crowdtap and we talk about the fun we have on it all the time.  She applied for it too and said she wanted it because she didn't even have a dress (just some skirts) and really needed a new one.  She didn't get into the sample so I was more than happy to give it to her as she was definitely deserving.  Here is a picture of her in her dress she chose.



We sadly couldn't go shopping together because the nearest Old Navy store is more than an hour away from where we live and it was too hard to get that done so we took our trips separately.  I got to go with my favorite shopping buddy, my 4 year old daughter Kylie.  She LOVES to go shopping with me, which after having two boys first, was so glad to get a girl who likes to do this kind of stuff.  She was also great at taking all the pictures for me.

We went into Old Navy in Riverdale, Utah on a trip to see my mom and dad.  We searched for all the dresses we could find and got to trying them on.  I couldn't believe the cute selection of dresses they had.  So many fun styles. 



 



The decision came down to these last two dresses.  I loved the black one but I really have a ton of black in my closet.  I had to send the pictures to my husband (who was back at home) so he could help me make a decision.  His choice was the orange one because he reminded me that I need more color in my wardrobe.  So that is the one I chose and was so excited to have a new dress that I could wear.  I can wear it in the spring and summer with maybe a pair of dress sandals and in the winter I can throw a black cardigan and black boots and it will fit then too.  I was happy with the decision and decided to wear it out.  I went to my daughter's school for an assembly that she was getting an award at and figured I would try the new dress out. 


 What a fun share sample to be a part of and fun time to bond with my daughter.  If you are interested in crowdtap you should take a look.  You really get to be a part of some cool stuff. 

http://bit.ly/My2TEK  just click on that link and it will take you there.

Thanks Old Navy and Crowdtap.  I will wear my dress a lot and am going on a cruise in two months and am so excited to take it with me.
 

No comments: