Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Monday, January 3, 2011

A shining sunbeam

Well Kylie went to Sunbeams for the first time this week. I can't believe first my baby just turned three and then went to Sunbeams. Went she first went to nursery I was the mom that had to sneak out but she finally got over that and got to the point where she would just wave goodbye. She was really excited to be a Sunbeam. She got to sit right in front of Connor in sharing time and he said she kept turning around and talking to him a lot but apparently other than that did okay. The whole night she kept singing "I am a Child of God" and it was so cute because she doesn't quite sing the song right and it was just darling. I am so proud of how good she is. It is hard to be so young and not get to go play with toys at church anymore but she will do great!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Andy and Robyn said...

She looks so grown-up!!!

landofnyedom said...

How cute! Such a fun age, and so good/sad when your baby is in Sunbeams. They really grow up too fast!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh I'm glad she did good! Ian was nervous, but decided to stay! After when I picked him up he said he had fun but didn't have fun and wanted to go back to nursery! =) We'll see how this week goes! Happy Birthday to Connor a couple days ago! We love you guys!