Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Connor's field trip to the pet shop

Well Connor has had a few field trips lately with his Frog Pond preschool. He went to the dentist which I didn't go with him so I didn't get any pictures of that and he also went to the pet store which I did get pictures of. He liked the pet store but he wouldn't touch any of the animals or get within a foot of any of them. Kylie wouldn't either. She thought about petting the cat but once she stuck out her hand she had second thoughts and decided not to. Here are a few pictures from the fun they had from the pet store.

Connor with his best buddy Cooper by the fish.

Photobucket

Connor watching the lady show them the birds.

Photobucket

Connor by the fish.

Photobucket

Kylie getting ready to leave for the field trip.

Photobucket

3 comments:

BryceandSally said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like he had a great time! Kylie is super cute too!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh they are growing up. Kylie just kills me... she is so cute! That's fun that Garrett is playing basketball!! He looks so cute! (or should I say cool?)

Erin said...

So cute! I am glad that Coop and Conner have become buds!! Thanks for taking some pictures for me!!