Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weddings and checkups

Chelton's brother Taylor got married at the end of May in the Bountiful Temple.  It was a beautiful (and rainy) day and we gained an awesome sister-in-law Ruth.  Here are a few photos of the day.














The kids recently got their checkups...I wait and get them all together at once (instead of on their birthdays and instead take them all together).  The conclusion:  My kids are small small and small. 
Kylie who is 4 is in the ZERO percent for weight at 27.4 pounds and 16% for height at 39.5 inches.  Connor who is 7 was 2% for weight at 42 pounds and 13% for height at 47 inches. 
Garrett who is 10 was 3% for weight at 54 pounds and 36% for height at 54 inches. 
So basically I have a 0, 2 and 3%.  I promise I do feed my children.  In fact I can't get the boys to stop eating lately.  The doctor told Connor he was built for speed (which means he will never be the star of the basketball team and that he is a shorty mcshorty).  Connor loved the news that he was built for speed and he had to tell him how fast he was.  He didn't like the fact that he had to get a shot however, but he was really brave about it.  The kids were super goofy in the doctor's office and the doctor told me he loved how the kids interacted with each other.  Oh...yes...if he could only see how they interacted when they fought too :)  J/k...they usually do interact and goof off with each other pretty well.  My three small goof balls!!!  Can't believe in two days they will all be going back to school.

1 comment:

landofnyedom said...

Cute wedding pics! That's crazy your kids are at one end of the chart & mine are mostly at the other. When we bought new school shoes, Cass is now a size 9 in womens & Caitlyn is a size 8!! Cass is only 1/2 a size behind me. Scary! I'm sure they'll all hit growth spurts sometime. :)