Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Vote Team Spendlove

I entered my family in a Disney contest called the I Love my Family Photo contest. The top 10 vote getters win $500. It goes until March 22 and you can go in and vote once a day for a photo!! So if you love me and my family (which I just know you do)....you should totally go on this link and vote for my family but not just once...go back every day. The thing about it is the top person has like 90 votes but the top 10 person only has like 16 votes...I know I can get in the top 10 easily if I can get the people I love to go in and vote for me every day and I can stay in the top 10 and win. Super easy right. I think you have to register but it is easy and if you are registered in anything disney (like disney movie rewards than you don't have to do it again) but if you aren't it takes like 20 seconds and if you uncheck everything they won't send you any spam mail. I registered and vote for myself and then registered under Chelton's email but can only vote twice a day. Wished I would have entered the day the contest came out then I would be that much ahead and probably would have about 20 votes by now. We want to use the $500 to use towards spending time with our family. Chelton has been working towards going on the road more and as many of you know how precious time is especially in a law enforcement job and any money we can earn towards our family spending time together is a bonus for me!!! So don't forget to vote and vote for us every day!!!! If clicking on this link doesn't work then copy and paste it in your browser. Love you all!!!

http://family.go.com/i-heart-my-family-contest/favorite-family-photo/law-enforcement-family-loves-to-spend-time-together-82860/

No comments: