Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures done with Chelton's family and I thought I would post the pictures and how cute they turned out. It has been a very long time since we got our family pictures done so we were in desparate need of an update. Thanks Annette (my mother-in-law) for arranging for it to be done.

Here is one of my cute kids who are growing up much too fast!!!

Photobucket

Here is one of just me and Chelton. She took one of us where we look like we actually like each other and we were actually touching and hugging but we didn't get a copy of that one :) I don't like this picture so much but it is all we got.

Photobucket

Here is one of the whole Spendlove clan (minus one niece who was in Las Vegas for a dance competition who was greatly missed) but what a clan it is. And about two weeks after we took the picture we found out one of my brother in laws is getting married so now we are missing two people from the picture. Doesn't that always happen. You take a family picture and suddenly you find out someone is pregnant or getting married or something and it is out of date?

Photobucket

And last but not least family picture #1

Photobucket

And family picture #2

Photobucket

Can't believe how fast our family is growing and changing. What will the next 5 years bring?

No comments: