Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Progress!!!

So I have been telling you for a few weeks now that I have started the Insanity workout program and I wanted to tell you about my success. Two weeks ago I started the program and you have to start on day one with a test. They have you do eight exercises to see how many of each you can get in a minute and then two weeks after doing the program you redo the test to see much you have improved. I was a wimp two weeks ago. I re-did the test yesterday after my two weeks on the program (and not skipping even one day of the program---yes I have been that good) and I totally kicked my own butt from two weeks ago....and I am so proud to blog about my results:

Switch kicks: Two weeks ago I did 60 and yesterday I did 93
Power jacks: Two weeks ago I did 26 and yesterday I did 52
Power knees: Two weeks ago I did 50 and yesterday I did 86
Power jumps: Two weeks ago I did 15 and yesterday I did 35
Globe jumps: Two weeks ago I did 7 and yesterday I did 10
Suicide jumps: Two weeks ago I did 9 and yesterday I did 14
Pushup jacks: Two weeks ago I did 2 and yesterday I did 12
Low plank obliques: Two weeks ago I did 30 and yesterday I did 63

I can't believe what a difference two weeks can make!!!! I wonder what another two weeks will bring. I can't imaging beating the scores I did yesterday but you never know. Now I'm not about to post a pic on here just yet but I'm getting there!!!

2 comments:

Andy and Robyn said...

That is AMAZING!!! Andy really wants us to start doing Insanity together~and to be honest, I am scared to Death! :) Thanks for the inspiration! :)

The Girardo Family said...

Way to go!!!! Keep it up!!!!!