Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Diva

So I wanted to do a little post on Kylie...She has been such a little diva lately...and such a girlie girl but also so much like her brothers. She is sooo into girl things running around in tutus such as below

Photobucket

and then naming off every pokemon and mario character there is (like her brothers) and will boss her boys around to no end. I guess that means she is well balanced? I hope so. She will be playing in her kitchen, with her dolls and every other major major girly thing there is. She loves me to do her hair and paint her nails and watches barbie and every princess movie there is and then loves everything the boys do. She is so funny.

She has naturally curly hair...I cut it the other day because she had this extra long piece and now the bottom layer is curly and she has this straight part on top....drives me crazy....wondering if I should perm it (which I know would hold great)...or just leave it and let it be....I did try to straighten it the other day and she looked darling but it only looked that cute until about half way through church and then by the end the curliness started creeping back in. I have major straight hair and Chelton has curly hair...she must have gotten both.

Photobucket

And finally she loves to wear skirts and dresses. She would wear a skirt or dress every single day. She will wear a skirt over every single thing she wears. Here last of all is her in one of her skirts striking a pose. What would we do without Kylie and her emotional rollercoasters in our life? I added a tiara to her just to get the full diva that is Kylie....but we sure do love her...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley and Parker Spendlove said...

Her hair looks so long when it's straight. She's growing up so fast. We definitely miss you guys!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Love her... she is so cute!!! Her hair really does look so long and she does look so grown up!! I had to back-track and read all of the posts I have missed lately (I have a hard time finding computer time lately!) So fun that your parents could come down for the 4th, and loved the "drive" and the park... cute kids and it looks like you guys are really liking being where you are! I love your yard (the part the pictures show!) and Nik is requesting that you put some pictures of your house up! =) Wish we could see you sooner!

landofnyedom said...

Cute! :)