Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Once upon a time....

So Kylie's favorite thing is to get some paper stapled together and draw some pictures and then tell me what the story is about and I write it down for her....she comes up with some pretty hilarious stories.....I had to share what a "typical" Kylie story is about and I never prompt her on what to say...these are 100% all Kylie....

Photobucket

**Once upon a time...
**There was a little princess name Kylie...
**And a prince name Connor...
**Kylie and Connor went camping...
**And they saw a scary monster...
**And there was a baby crocodile...
**Then came Garrett the Knight...
**Then Garrett and Connor saved Kylie from the monster...
**What did Kylie see? She saw a chicken on the road--and a crocodile eating a chicken...
**And Mom and Dad got married at the ball...


THE END


Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow. She has got a talent in writting! And she must really like her brothers :)

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ha ha.. that is so cute!!! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!! Thanks for the potty training ideas!! So sad we couldn't meet up with you guys! We ended up having quite the experience in Kanab and had to stay a night! It turned into a fun little family vacation! =) We miss you guys and can't wait to see you!

Erin M said...

That is so funny. I love the girly girl. I can't believe how big she is. I love your spotlights they are so fun to read. Garrett sounds just like Ben. Cute kids!! Hope you had a great 30th!