Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vacation (well kind of)

Well this week my parents went on vacation to St. George and they couldn't take their chihuahua Diego so they asked to come house sit for them for the week...we were excited to come and stay the week and be on our own for the week. It has been like a vacation for us too. We have got to watch TV for a week (real TV)...we have been watching movies at my in-laws an it is kind of fun to watch TV again and the kids have been running around being loud (which they do anyway but I don't have to keep them quiet all the time so they don't bug everyone) so they have been loving that. It has been a fun vacation for all of us. I bet my in-laws are loving the peace and quiet at their house too. I'm sure a week away from us is heavenly :) It makes me excited for Chelton to get a job and finally get back to having a house of our own.

2 comments:

landofnyedom said...

Staying with the in laws can get intense. Glad you could all get a break. Hopefully you guys will have your own place soon! Good luck!

Shauna Spendlove said...

I can't wait for that for you guys too!! We've been praying for it!! Can't wait to see you guys again in a couple weeks!