Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Connor starting preschool

Well I know it is a month late but I thought I would post about Connor starting preschool this year. He is going to Frog Pond Preschool across the street from our house. He absolutely loves it. He came home on his first day of school and was bummed because he didn't know how to read yet. Thought he would be reading books after the first day of school. He is such a super smart kid. He is doing great with his letters and is exceptionally good at counting. He counted to 1200 on our vacation this past summer. He just can't wait to be in the same school as Garrett next year. (I can---they grow up too fast). Here are a few pictures of us walking him to school and one of Kylie because I can't take one of Connor and not her...she loves smiling for the camera.



No comments: