Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT

So thanks to my brother David and his wife Alyssa, me and Chelton were able to go to the American Idol concert last week. We had pretty good seats too. I have been a big Kris Allen fan from the beginning of the season and was pretty excited about it. I left my camera in the car and so at intermission I ran out to the car to get it. Then my memory card was full so I had to try to hurry and erase pics on my camera. Then my battery was not charged so I would only get a few seconds of video and my camera would die on me. That plus the fact that I am not very great with the camera and had a hard time focusing in make these videos not the greatest but I got a few that I will post here. I thought all the idols were really good but Kris Allen really took the show. I will definitely go see him again if he comes to town. If next season is as good as this year I might have to make Chelton go again with me.


1 comment:

The Girardo Family said...

It was fun going with you guys!!! I have a fellow nerd, David just laughs at all my geekness. But you share the same nerdness. I like the videos. I need to get my pics up, I am still catching up with some others, but I will have mine up soon.