Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas Countdown

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Garrett and the Green Lizards









Well Garrett played baseball this year with the Green Lizards. This is the first year he has played coach pitch and he loved it. He was really good at it too. He was definitely more focused this year and enjoyed everything about the game. His strong points are his hitting and he is a fast runner. He loves to hit the ball. He plans on keeping with it. We may have a baseball player on our hands.

2 comments:

Ashley and Parker Spendlove said...

That's so cute! I love watching kids play baseball. I'll have to come watch him sometime. Oh and I would love to have someone to sit with at the Fremont Football games. :)

Shauna Spendlove said...

Hey I did't realize I didn't have your blog address, but now I do! =) Garrett is so cute in his baseball gear...he is growing up so fast! I want them all to stop growing!